Monday, May 08, 2006

Albino Dog Urges Boycott of The Da Vinci Code













As many of you know, I am a
pigment-challenged pooch, and I am writing to implore you not to see The Da Vinci Code. If the fact that Ron Howard directed it and the likelihood of your having to endure a a cameo performance by Clint "The Ice Cream Man" Howard weren't reasons enough to stay away, there is also the presence of Tom Hanks with a very unflattering haircut. If the Catholic Church would acknowledge I had a soul, I would urge boycotting based on the film's negative portrayal of Catholics. But the real reason I don't want you to see the movie is that it features a villainous albino monk and thus furthers the stereotype of "The Evil Albino". My fellow albinos and I are fed up with all these negative images of albinos in the movies., thus we are organizing a Dan Brown Boycott. Powder is not enough. I would recommend you view The Albino Code as an alternative. And pray for Clint Howard!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Edgar! I will boycott the film, you have persauded me. I really should just read the damn thing anyway...

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Whether it's about pregnancy, birth control options, relationships, sexually transmitted infections, sexual readiness or peer pressure, our TSIP peer volunteers are trained to respond to questions in a non-judgmental, youth-positive, sex-positive, inclusive and pro-choice manner.
TSIP Information Services:



tiffany teen video
teen drug abuse
chat for teens
teen cuties
naked teenies
diapered teens