Friday, September 02, 2005

Hurricane Katrina Relief

On behalf of my humans, Nerdia and Coolia, and myself, I want to extend our deepest sympathy for the victims of hurricane Katrina. We are meditating and praying for all the victims who are still stranded, especially those who are sick in hospitals without power and others who are still waiting to be rescued today after days of no food or clean water. We wish we could be there to help. My heart also goes out to all the people who have lost their pets and all the pet shelter people who have lost their facilities and all the furry friends they have been working so hard to help. As a shelter dog myself I mourn their passing as well as the untimely passing of their peoples. Despite the looting and sniping, I, The Edgar Winter Dog, believe that most people are basically good and will come together to help the victims put their lives back together. If you've already given to the Red Cross or other human aid resources and want to do something more, consider giving to the ASPCA or the HSUS. Check out the website on Animal Planet (scroll down) for information on who is helping animals in the disaster relief effort. Hugs Out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; transcend regarding information on transcend

Anonymous said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell car picture on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

Anonymous said...

Multilingual Search and Chat Toolbar Released from Beta Version
I received a copy of the Cost Guard email memo which was issued at 6:42 AM this morning.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a stay at home work site. It pretty much covers stay at home work related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Fellow Bogger,I was surfingaround looking at different blogs and was
encouraged to see yours.It looks good.If interested, check out my
href="http://credit-repair-center.blogspot.com">bad debt home owner loan
related
site. I've been adding some interesting posts.

Anonymous said...

Imagine the power of tens of thousands of other web sites being able to easily