Monday, March 26, 2007

Edgar Takes a Bite Outta Sanjaya



This time of year is difficult for me. Coolia continually devotes two nights per week to watching American Idol when we could be watching agility contests on Animal Planet. As if that weren't bad enough, Nerdia can't stop going on about one of the contestants - Sanjaya - and his hair. He is the Samson of this show - if you took him to Petsmart for a good grooming, he would be nothing.

I am used to getting the hair compliments around this blog. There was a time when Gotti Hotties roamed the earth, when my hairstyle was in. Now I'm yesterday's reality hair news. I might as well have Farrah hair, except that I'm afraid of the blow dryer.

If you are one of those Sanjaya groupies, you might enjoy Nerdia's haiku tribute to him - The Sanjaya Mala-kus. Personally, I'd rather read Old Yeller even though it doesn't end well.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go wash my hair.

1 comment:

konberg said...

You lay down the law, Edgar! American Idol is for cats!