Ahh, finally, the end of the auditions! They call this the "best of the rest" episode, it's an hour long, but we only get to see 6 people who made it to Hollywood. Sigh.
- Amy Davis - Amy said she was "lower than lower middle class" before delivering a soulful rendition of "Blue Bayou."
- Cardin Lee McKinney - Cardin was confident and pretty. She should do well.
- JoAnne Borgella - She reminded me of Chaka Khan. I thought she had a good voice but Simon was hesitant - maybe because of her weight?
- Alesha Stelzl - I thought this was a joke audition because her voice was so nasally, but Paula thought she sounded like Dolly Parton. They let her go learn a Dolly song and come back. I still thought it was horrible, unless we're looking for "America's Next Dolly Parton."
- Chikezie Eze - He tried out last year but didn't make it. Simon wasn't wowed but lucky for Chizekie, the other two are eze like Sunday morning.
- Danny Noriega - His performance of "Proud Mary" was over the top, but he's got a Sanjaya-like teen idol quality that could carry him along.
- Chris and Cory Lane - These telegenic twins have dated the same girl. They can't sing but they might get a deal to make some Abercrombie and Fitch porno together.
- Joshua "J Smoov" Moreland - He dropped glitter dramatically at the start of his song. Simon pronounced the audition "corny and revolting" before asking Paula to go sweep it up.